Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Overall a Good Company

Team Manager (Current Employee)
Watertown, NY

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsCareer growth, great site management, constant growth, turnover is pretty low. Compensation is one of the highest in the area.

ConsNo raises in a few years (they use "performance bonuses" to try to compensate for it). The pay isn't high enough for what they expect you to do, especially on one of their deep technical contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into giving everyone a small raise. Cost of living has gone up, even just gas is expensive (ranging from 3.65 - 4.05 a gallon throughout the year). Keep moving in the direction we are in regards to our employees.

Don't work there if you can help it.

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Easy to get hired when they need people, but hardly… Cons: It's a call center job so you have to deal with angry customers and you get the absolute minimum amount of break time. Wages… Advice to Senior Management: UPPER management: Stop treating your employees like garbage. Take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The absolute worst employer in history

Customer Support Professional (Current Employee)
Watertown, NY

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: well it is a paycheck and the customers calling in… Cons: The managers are a joke; they have very little control over the slacker employee's. The pay is substandard, the harassment that goes on (both sexual,… Advice to Senior Management: get a clue you are going to cost the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.