Stream Global Services

www.stream.com

Better Fit In Their Box!

Tier II Technical Support (Former Employee) Watertown, NY

ProsRapid Advancement for those who are willing to put in the hours/work, cute "perks" like an on-site cafeteria, pool table, internet cafe. Fun to talk and work with people all over the world! Depending on the contract, possibly excellent opportunities after leaving.

Cons-Poor enforcement of hygiene/dresscodes means some employees are to put it nicely "fragrant"- hope and pray you don't get seated next to the "smelly kid!"
-Troublemakers or ne'er do wells are often not disciplined and it is difficult to get rid obvious repeat offenders due to the need to keep bodies in seats.
-Terrible, terrible knowledge of the the Americans with Disabilities Act. Be prepared to fight tooth and nail with HR to keep your job if you need anything remotely resembling special accommodation. Come armed with plenty of documentation.
-Our contract did as much work (and much, much more in many cases) as the company that outsourced us to Stream, and yet we were paid a fraction, and with the same meager benefits as the contracts that ahem, assisted with satellite radios and DVD rentals. We were rarely acknowledged for the help we gave to fortune 500 companies, save for a "special" tiny break room with a coffee machine we were allowed to use on our 15 minute breaks.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little positive reinforcement goes a long way. Enforce all the rules, or none.

Great place for the experience and travel..nothing more

Trainer (Former Employee) Watertown, NY

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Once you are past the entry level stuff. You can… Cons: I want to preface this with all of these comments are related to the company in 2009. They have since then change most of their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's A Fun Job & Co-Workers Are Great

Save Desk (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Here in Phoenix, Arizona its a job albeit a low paying ( $10 per hr ) but at least your earning a paycheck in this… Cons: The cons are really few because they lay out all the expectations several times between their initial interaction with you all the way through training… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to find a way to compensate their hard workers better ( Raises ) so that they can retain quality people. Turnover is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!