There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

You will be motivated to be at your best with the company because of the support of your teams and leaders.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great salary, many incentives. Many accounts to handle. Great support team and leaders. Good health benefits. Good office location

Cons

Work schedule not fit for my family lifestyle

reviews filtered by

Reminded of high school. . .

Former Employee - Technical Support Professional II in Beaverton, OR
    Former Employee - Technical Support Professional II in Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is very easy to get hired on here (which is also a con)

The training I received from the client was very valuable.

Cons

I've never felt so under appreciated as I did at Stream Global Services. I was once offered a "promotion" to a higher tier in the contract. I took it and found myself burdened with a ton of added responsibilities and held to a higher standard; yet I did not get a pay raise.

It seems that the floor management babies incompetent agents by giving them the most sought after jobs: ones with time off the phone. These agents are put in a "1 up" position, and spend most of their day drinking energy drinks, eating doritos, and demeaning the other "lower" agents.

While it seemed that the client was pleased with the work that my department did (rightly so, we went above and beyond for our customers), we never saw any kind of perk from Stream, and perks from the client were always held back (probably to give to the favorites).

Attendance policy here is a joke, it is designed to ensure that there is always an agent to answer a call, there is no regards for illness. Sick? Too bad, come in or take a point. I saw so many good agents have to leave because the attendance policy forced them into a schedule they couldn't work.

New hires are given schedules that they want because the haven't accrued any points; A guy I know who was a great agent had to take a point to attend his fathers funeral, he then was given a schedule he couldn't adhere to and "pointed out".

People like to feel valued in their workplace. One can give it his all and get nothing in return while watching others slack off and get rewarded for so long. If you rewarded good stats over good looks and clout your company would be a much better place to work.

2. Forever changing environment

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good commission possibilities, seems like it somewhat easiy to move up.

Cons

Commission is always changeling every month

To evaluate who you are trusting as a new team managers

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services