Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stream is a career killer company

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

ProsDecent cubicles with sound barriers. Company provides decent breaks and break area. Decent bathrooms.

ConsVery little parking. Many accidents (hit and run) in parking lot. Constant harassment. Occasional mass firings with made up causes for termination, sabotaging the careers of many. Some supervisors only have a GED. Poor tools to provide customer service and technical support. Employees often just make it up as they go along because there are no screen shots of the processes. TB outbreak occurred at Beaverton Oregon location. Very poor training. Employees often cannot sell the proper services to customers and instead refer then to third parties. Supervisors are petty, childish, condescending and verbally abusive. The carpets are just filthy. Junk often litters the aisles. OSHA and fire code violations abound. No employee can manage a family or a life working at this call center. Schedules vary on whims and without rhyme or reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire managers with actual management degrees. Provide a reasonable amount of parking without having to take a shuttle from a remote lot.

Poorly managed sweat shop

Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: No regard for people. Switch your schedule, manager & desk… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that your people are why you are in business. Treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Temporary Company for Transition

Customer Service Professional (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are number of contracts that one could apply for depending which opening is available. Mostly it is customer service involving calls, and if you… Cons: Personally I know handful of friends who have applied and worked for this company. Currently I know of only two individuals who have continued to… Advice to Senior Management: First off, thank you for your hard work as a manager. It is challenging to train and keep the morals high when contract work can… More

There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.