Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

A cattle farm without the perks.

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThey will hire anyone - pay is better than minimum wage - you can meet some good people - HR department actually cares - the better supervisors work hard to act as a buffer between the agents and the general buffoonery that is upper management.

ConsInfighting between underpaid, exhausted team leaders, rigid attendance policy, clueless middle management, nepotism is company policy.

In my time at stream, I was passed over for promotion twice. Typically I would understand such a thing, they have a large pool of applicants, and some very qualified people waiting for promotion. I was told by HR that I would be on the short list for promotion after not being hired on as a supervisor, (They had already hired all of the managers they needed) as I had over 10 years of supervisory experience in the industry.

In both cases, I was eschewed by someone VASTLY less qualified. The only explanation I was afforded is that both of these people already knew someone in management.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote based on aptitude and merit. Provide better insurance against burnout.

It's a cattle farm, not a call center

Technical Support Professional II (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The colleagues and managers I worked with were generally friendly. Convenient cafe… Cons: It is very easy to get burned out doing this kind of work. Unfortunately, despite having numerous contracts, the chance to switch Your pay is better… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees more like people and less like cattle. Make people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Dishonest, unprofessional and completely out of sync with the local labor market

Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at Stream Global Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you're an entry level candidate in the purest of forms then this is an opportunity to be paid at that rate and build a… Cons: Entirely dishonest recruiters to mislead on the potential of earnings, work schedule and training schedule. Will guarantee a set work schedule following training and the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay the candidates you have based on experience. Remove people in the company who lie to obtain labor. Create a commission structure that takes into… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stream Global Services.

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stream Global Services CEO Kathryn Marinello . All reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees.