Stream Global Services

www.stream.com
  www.stream.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services

Started out strong, then call centerized in the negative aspect, cutting off nose despite face

Current Employee - Tech Support in Wilsonville, OR
Current Employee - Tech Support in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

clients and co-workers genuinely interested in customer service.

Cons

Ask for feedback then do a 180 of that feedback. unfair metrics for pay. stressful environment that promotes unhealthy lifestyle even for health oriented clients

Provide more areas for rejuvination during breaks Such as frost glasses of different call floors so people can use their phones/mp3 players in hall without risking information being leaked and still able to defrag and walk halls when on breaks /going to and from to make most of their time.

402 Other Employee Reviews for Stream Global Services (View Most Recent)

Stay away

Current Employee - Enterprise Support in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Enterprise Support in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Can't think of any..Maybe the fact that I got to talk to multiple people on the phone and kind of got a little better at communication level.

Cons

No recognition. You can have a knowledge, you stats could be up to the roof, but if you're not buddies with TMs you will not get promoted (for a ridiculous 1-2 dollars an hour raise). You can't do things your own way, even if they are more effective and bring better customer experience - you must follow strict procedures - basically be a script monkey.

Review the skills of your chosen Team Leaders as they often know much less than an average front line agents. Create better opportunities for people with skills and certifications. Just because most of them work for 12 bucks an our doesn't mean they don't know anything - some are just forced to get an immediate employment, some are first time comers to USA and simply discriminated and the only place they can get a first job is with Stream - because Stream hires EVERYBODY - which I guess can be placed in a "pros" section and cons at the same time. Create growth opportunities, into internal IT department. Raise the salary for managers.

Quick

Current Employee - Sales Professional in Rio Rancho, NM
    Current Employee - Sales Professional in Rio Rancho, NM

I have been working at Stream Global Services full-time

Pros

great benefits and commission is a plus

Cons

Takes me about 40 minutes to get there from my house

There are newer employer reviews for Stream Global Services