There are newer employer reviews for StreetDelivery.com

I've been with the company for over 11 yrs and not going anywhere.

Current Employee - Administrative
Current Employee - Administrative

I have been working at StreetDelivery.com

Pros

Close knit, family type environment. I understand the employees on the road tend to feel isolated from the home office atmosphere. We try to keep the website updated with current changes, as well as have a Facebook employee page for employees to connect and trade information. - I am NOT management, just a 40 hour a week employee like all of you.

Cons

This is a start up company, that has had some small glitches to work through. The idea had never been done before, and some parts have been trial and error. Its not perfect, but somehow it's worked for over a decade. Any/all suggestions are welcome.

reviews filtered by
  1. I've had a good experience with the company since I started 3 years ago.

Current Employee - Field Staff
    Current Employee - Field Staff

I have been working at StreetDelivery.com

Pros

Supportive management, benefits are getting better, increased mileage and cell phone reimbursements. Great car allowance $460 per month.

Cons

It's a very solitary job being out on the road all day alone. Wish the pay was better.

Advice to Management

The company is getting busier and busier so they must be doing something right.

Poorly run company.

Current Employee - Photographer/Field Investigator
    Current Employee - Photographer/Field Investigator

I have been working at StreetDelivery.com

Pros

You do have some flexibility in your schedule. You will never meet your boss and you get paid weekly. Nice to be outside when the weather is good.

Cons

No respect given to workers. Reimbursement for auto expenses unacceptable. Even if you work 60 hours a week you are not doing a good job. Required to have a computer, GPS, cell phone, printer, scanner, even safety equipment - they to not provide it. After you factor in the car expenses, it might be better to flip hamburgers.

Advice to Management

You need to change your management style. The days of slave drivers are gone. Once the economy picks up, you are trouble.