Streffco Consultants

www.streffco.com
  www.streffco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Streffco Consultants

Great company to contract through. Equitable rates and solid support.

Former Employee - Contract Programmer in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Contract Programmer in Denver, CO

I worked at Streffco Consultants full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I worked with Streffco Consultants on 4 separate contracts over several years. They placed me in very positive positions on good terms with employees and managers of these client companies. The contracted work was well defined where I benefited from the positive relationship Streffco had already established with the client. The pay was fair and negotiations were honest in working out a rate. I got plenty of good support from Streffco admin office staff.

Cons

No problems working with Streffco. Did eventually tire of the consulting business and decided to settle as a regular employee of a Denver company.

Continue to nurture the good relationships you have established with the client companies. Honest working consultants benefit from solid client relationships.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Streffco Consultants (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Help Desk in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Denver, CO

I have been working at Streffco Consultants as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have been working with Streffco Consultants for the past year and I am always informed of new positions. When they send my resume to a company I am always up to date with the hiring process. They let me know if I am selected or not (unheard of with most staffing companies). I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job.

Cons

I only have good things to say about Streffco.

Keep up the good work.

Beware, management dishonest and working environment dreadful

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at Streffco Consultants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Co-workers are fantastic. The coffee is pretty good too.

Cons

Everything. With only sub 30% sub rate and less than 3% fill rate, expect to never get commission. ALL new employees beware of filling requisitions and time constraints. I had a sub rate of over 70% and never had a single hire. Learn to live without commission. The only long term employees are those that are not on a certain client. Not veteran friendly, management looks down upon veterans.

Learn to lead. Micromanagement is not a compliment, nor is it appreciated or warranted.

Streffco Consultants Response

Feb 7, 2013President

This person was given an opportunity to learn IT recruiting, it was new for them.

There are newer employer reviews for Streffco Consultants