There are newer employer reviews for Streffco Consultants

Supportive environment and fun team

I have been working at Streffco Consultants full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people here are the best. They hire some entry level folks and they all have the opportunity for great training and support from management and peers. It is a staffing and recruiting firm and if you have the initiative and take advantage of the opportunity to learn and grow you do well.

Cons

They had a small office but have grown and are in a great space now.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Streffco Consultants (View Most Recent)

Great company to contract through. Equitable rates and solid support.

Former Employee - Contract Programmer  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Contract Programmer in Denver, CO

I worked at Streffco Consultants full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked with Streffco Consultants on 4 separate contracts over several years. They placed me in very positive positions on good terms with employees and managers of these client companies. The contracted work was well defined where I benefited from the positive relationship Streffco had already established with the client. The pay was fair and negotiations were honest in working out a rate. I got plenty of good support from Streffco admin office staff.

Cons

No problems working with Streffco. Did eventually tire of the consulting business and decided to settle as a regular employee of a Denver company.

Continue to nurture the good relationships you have established with the client companies. Honest working consultants benefit from solid client relationships.

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Help Desk  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Denver, CO

I have been working at Streffco Consultants as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I have been working with Streffco Consultants for the past year and I am always informed of new positions. When they send my resume to a company I am always up to date with the hiring process. They let me know if I am selected or not (unheard of with most staffing companies). I would recommend them to anyone looking for a job.

Cons

I only have good things to say about Streffco.

Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Streffco Consultants

Worked for Streffco Consultants? Contribute to the Community!