There are newer employer reviews for Stroz Friedberg

A place to meet challenges head on and grow

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Stroz Friedberg full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Camaraderie: Coming from working for very large companies, I really appreciate the fact that Stroz Friedberg has maintained its start-up feel in a lot of ways. Additionally, the founder, Ed Stroz, makes a real effort to not only know everyone's ones, but also to initiate conversations throughout the office with all levels. -Willingness to change/adapt for the most part -Opportunity for growth -Honesty in company-wide meetings -Expertise of leadership--> Best minds/experience in the field. -Never a dull moment!

Cons

-There can be breakdowns in communication between departments. -Communication within certain departments is not always clear/effective.

Advice to Management

-Facilitate team building and better communication between and within departments. -Conspicuously promote "we are a single firm" through example.

Other Employee Reviews for Stroz Friedberg

1. Full-Time Employee Thoughts

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Stroz Friedberg full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company offers employees great learning opportunities, a diverse and mixed culture, a group of well rounded professionals with experieince and expertise in many areas

Cons

If you are a dedicated and driven professiona it is very easy to get caught up in your work and put in long work hours

Advice to Management

Management can offer more direct communication to employees throughout the firm

Incredible opportunities for growth for dedicated and driven people who are energized by challenging work.

I have been working at Stroz Friedberg full-time

Pros

The people are by far one of the best things about working here. They truly care about the quality of their work and working in support of the company's commitment to helping clients in their most difficult moments. Many of the firm's senior leaders have incredibly inspiring careers and I take pride in working for a firm that is able to attract such accomplished individuals. The firm's rapid expansion into new service lines and regions has also presented exciting opportunities that I never expected to experience at this stage of my career.

Cons

The work can be challenging and the nature of the business can present inconveniences in trying to balance your personal life. That being said, there is no place better for someone who wants to work in an entrepreneurial environment with some of the most thoughtful, creative, and intelligent individuals in the industry.

Advice to Management

The rate of our growth has created a need for more frequent and direct communications from the firm's leadership.