Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Awesome!

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker

ProsStryker is filled with smart, motivated people. The company is very young in that many of the employees are between the ages of 22 and 32. Those that are older are still as fun and as active as the younger crowd. Team building is highly encouraged and offsites are a common activity. Stryker is filled with people that exercise and stay fit, so there are many activities to be involved in that way as well. Stryker makes meaningful products which also motivates workers to create high quality products.

ConsStryker is known to pay lower than most competitor companies. While they encourage a balanced life, work can be stressful at times as employees are pushed to make tight deadlines on time.

You're great until one day you aren't

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mahwah, NJ

I worked at Stryker

Pros: Great people great facility good pay/benfits great products Cons: politics like you wouldn't believe unforgiving new vs. old No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stryker is a phenomenal company that truly challenges engineers to create wonderfully innovative products

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mahwah, NJ

I worked at Stryker

Pros: - Competitive salaries. - An extremely open environment, where people from different teams all consult with one… Cons: - It is expected that you work overtime with moderate frequency - Not always room for career growth -… Advice to Senior Management: Create more transparency within the company. Give non-sales employees more recognition for doing a good job - namely, the engineer who actually develop the products.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.