Stryker

www.stryker.com

Watch your step

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kalamazoo, MI

ProsGreat products, great company mission, good compensation and general benefits. Wonderful local community in Kalamazoo with excellent schools and resources for families.

ConsWork-life balance is nonexistent -- they will tell you what you want to hear during the recruiting process but be ready to make this organization the center of your life. Regardless of your abilities, your success here is defined by who you know. An earlier review states that at Stryker, "You're great ... until you're not." Couldn't put it any better. Upset the wrong person and you are done.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in infrastructure. Recognize that people often have families. Improve your communications -- and LISTEN to your employees.

Good Company, Bad Distributor

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros: Stryker is a strong company with many divisions and products. Would… Cons: Distributor RM Medical is a nightmare -commissions always changing -reps calling on surgeons behind each other back -terrible… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent, ethical company.

Sales (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They are ethical and fair. They do a terrific job… Cons: Very high stress, difficult job. You really need to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in R&D! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!