Stryker

Challenging

Manager (Former Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat like minded, goal oriented, hard working people. Environment of excellence. You will learn a ton. Great benefits. Very diverse work force. The new employees are typically the cream of the crop and eager to get to work.

ConsThe work load is tremendous and pressure to succeed exceptionally high. Once in management it's more about who you know than what you know that gets you advanced. Someone has to take the blame for not achieving excellence and it is often assigned to the middle manager associated with a project rather than the entrenched leader.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend a little less time focused on the numbers for corporate and a little more time on the processes.

A fast paced ever changing environment that is unorganized and focused on sales.

Internal Audit Staff (Current Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some teams are great to work for. When you are apart of those… Cons: Great teams are hard to come across. Communication is the single biggest weakness of the company. It is hard to get into management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Sales Rep

I have been working at Stryker

Pros: $$$ opportunity, big name player Cons: Burn you out faster than you can say "I'm Out" Advice to Senior Management: invest in future No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.