Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Best move I have ever made.

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Fremont, CA

ProsGood benefits, great work culture, challenging work, good learning, good opportunities for growth and development. Stryker has been profitable for decades.

ConsThere are not many cons to working at Stryker. The deadlines are on the aggressive side, which is not necessarily a con but the job can have pressure at times. We don't enough vending machines :P.

Good company, but hardcore company culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Stryker

Pros: Smart, driven co-workers. Excellent products & market leader. Cons: very little work/life balance, not very competitive salary. More

Great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
    Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good people, High integrity, Focus on quality Cons: Intense, fast pace culture – not for everyone Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.