There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

Manufacturing Engineer

Current Employee - Engineering  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

Very young and lively company. Managers care a lot about their employees and there is a huge opportunity for growth. I enjoy coming to work every day and I have a lot of best friends at work. It makes a big difference spending 40hrs a week at a company with people I enjoy working with. Stryker Endoscopy puts out some good products, and I think we have an amazing sales force. I definitely feel secure in my job as well.

Cons

Stryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

We are known to be under paid. If you compare the Salary at Endoscopy versus other companies in the Bay Area our overall salary is low for all positions. They try to compensate through have a good work environment. Also, if you are looking for true mentorship, there is not a lot. The expectation is that you be a self driven learner and learn through experience.

The culture is great, but Stryker Endoscopy should be careful to at least meet a minimum for financial compensation. It can be easy to start wondering when you see co-workers changing companies for 15-25% raises.

510 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

Best move I have ever made.

Current Employee - Principal Engineer  in  Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, great work culture, challenging work, good learning, good opportunities for growth and development. Stryker has been profitable for decades.

Cons

There are not many cons to working at Stryker. The deadlines are on the aggressive side, which is not necessarily a con but the job can have pressure at times. We don't enough vending machines :P.

Competitive company with very high expectations

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Bangor, ME
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Bangor, ME

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Stryker had a great training program. The reps and managers I worked with were the best in the industry.

Cons

Working for a distributor is not as ideal as working for Stryker direct.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!