Stryker

www.stryker.com

Manufacturing Engineer

Engineering (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsStryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

Very young and lively company. Managers care a lot about their employees and there is a huge opportunity for growth. I enjoy coming to work every day and I have a lot of best friends at work. It makes a big difference spending 40hrs a week at a company with people I enjoy working with. Stryker Endoscopy puts out some good products, and I think we have an amazing sales force. I definitely feel secure in my job as well.

ConsStryker Endoscopy Only: San Jose Location

We are known to be under paid. If you compare the Salary at Endoscopy versus other companies in the Bay Area our overall salary is low for all positions. They try to compensate through have a good work environment. Also, if you are looking for true mentorship, there is not a lot. The expectation is that you be a self driven learner and learn through experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture is great, but Stryker Endoscopy should be careful to at least meet a minimum for financial compensation. It can be easy to start wondering when you see co-workers changing companies for 15-25% raises.

Amazingly talented people are what make Stryker a phenomenal place to work!

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people at Stryker are talented, driven, responsible, team focused and supportive. I've had exceptional managers / leaders that have helped me to drive… Cons: It can be tough to find work life integration / balance, without it you can burn out. For some it can be difficult to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Environment, Good Program, Average Future Employement

Finance/Accounting Co-op (Current Employee) Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are great. The corporate culture is very relaxed. No one makes… Cons: The potential to become a full-time employee after graduation is very difficult… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!