Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

Marketing Associate

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than a year

ProsAwesome, young culture with highly motivated people. Everyone is extremely smart and friendly. Benefits are good, potential earnings are very good. Every idea is considered, very collaborative. One of the best companies for entry level employees, great internship programs.

ConsTechnology- not up to par with top tech companies (HP computers tend to have a lot of issues). Building badly needs renovating, only vending machines, no cafeteria. Long hours- but very much worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's make our building renovation a priority.

Stryker is a great company to work for with great benefits and a comfortable culture.

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
Mahwah, NJ

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of room for growth, put to work but treated… Cons: Other departments aren't as satisfied; work becomes your life so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good for entry level manufacturing experiance, not so for career developement.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Mahwah, NJ

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Beautiful facility, some bastions of excellence. Cons: Gallup Strengths Finder at interview is not looking for a balance of 34 traits for high performing teams. It is looking for Competitive, Achiever,… Advice to Senior Management: Develop from within, stop looking for the holy grail on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.