Stryker

www.stryker.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

I couldn't be happier working for this company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people and culture are the biggest selling points to working for Stryker. It's incredibly refreshing and motivating to come to work and be with such a smart, ambitious, positive workforce. Another thing I love about working for this company is that at every level, an employee touches projects/products that have an impact on the the lives of our customers.

Cons

It's difficult to come up with any cons of working for this company, however Stryker seems to be great at keeping teams lean while growing at a rapid pace. We accomplish a lot (and very quickly) with fewer resources. For the ambitions, talented people who work here, the fast-paced environment and full work load really feels like more of a pro than a con most of the time.

582 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

Stryker was a very energetic atmosphere with competition all around.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Stryker as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

It was very competitive. This was a positive experience as an intern as it forced me to learn and grow in an industry where everyone is trying to be the best.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at times. There are no room for errors when you are working at this global of a company. It is a pro and a con.

Marketing Associate

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome, young culture with highly motivated people. Everyone is extremely smart and friendly. Benefits are good, potential earnings are very good. Every idea is considered, very collaborative. One of the best companies for entry level employees, great internship programs.

Cons

Technology- not up to par with top tech companies (HP computers tend to have a lot of issues). Building badly needs renovating, only vending machines, no cafeteria. Long hours- but very much worth it.

Let's make our building renovation a priority.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker