Stryker
www.stryker.com Portage, MI 5000+ Employees

I couldn't be happier working for this company!

Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe people and culture are the biggest selling points to working for Stryker. It's incredibly refreshing and motivating to come to work and be with such a smart, ambitious, positive workforce. Another thing I love about working for this company is that at every level, an employee touches projects/products that have an impact on the the lives of our customers.

ConsIt's difficult to come up with any cons of working for this company, however Stryker seems to be great at keeping teams lean while growing at a rapid pace. We accomplish a lot (and very quickly) with fewer resources. For the ambitions, talented people who work here, the fast-paced environment and full work load really feels like more of a pro than a con most of the time.

Stryker was a very energetic atmosphere with competition all around.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Stryker as an intern for less than a year

Pros: It was very competitive. This was a positive experience as an intern as it forced… Cons: It can be a little overwhelming at times. There are no room for errors when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Marketing Associate

Marketing Associate (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome, young culture with highly motivated people. Everyone is extremely smart and friendly. Benefits are good, potential earnings are… Cons: Technology- not up to par with top tech companies (HP computers tend to have a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Let's make our building renovation a priority. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Stryker CEO Kevin A. Lobo. All reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees.