They practice unfair wages, union harassment, discrimination and don't respect labor laws.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pusignan (France)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pusignan (France)

I worked at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros

they pay well sometimes IF you negotiate your salary before getting hired but once you get in salaries stagnate quickly

Cons

HORRIBLE ambiance, and very very heavy handed, arrogant, callous management team

especially the upper "european" management, they DO NOT respect local labor laws!

Stop worrying about employee engagement and worry more about employee morale...

Other Reviews for Stryker

My experience at Stryker Sydney

I have been working at Stryker full-time

Pros

Conveniently placed office near restaurants
    Internal gym
    Clean offices

Cons

Sydney office is a boys club unfortunately where 'anything but' is often excluded. Unfortunately also heard many derogatory comments about others based on who they are - very unprofessional.
    Heard manager tell another staff member publicly that 'you dont fit in here at Stryker'
    Success often depends on how good you are on the football field...just ridiculous.
    Training is poor and my manager would take credit for others work and not waste any time apportioning blame.
    Behaviour is frequently unprofessional.
    A lot of favouratism is shown towards the people with the biggest biceps.
    Turnover is extremely high with extremely poor morale.
    Quite common to see people not work out because of poor guidance and communication - also a culture that allows managers to blame their new starters for 'not being right for Stryker when in fact the manager isnt doing the right thing.
    Unfortunately had something said by my manager (will not share as it is personal and will identify me) which was the most unprofessional - and insulting thing I have ever heard.

My team has extremely poor morale - rather than band aid solutions you should consider what is causing this from a human resources perspective and stop showing favouratism to people who are trouble makers - there is so much unhappiness because some people are getting away with very unprofessional behaviour that is not appropriate to a modern workforce. Remember that trouble makers cost you a lot of money and that poor reputation in local market follows.

to be or not to be

Current Employee - Senior Operations Engineer  in  New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Operations Engineer in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than a year

Pros

work life balance makes people feel full enough to crave for more

Cons

hierarchy not well defined with people and with salaries

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!