There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

Love where I work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Kalamazoo, MI
Current Employee - Recruiter in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work life balance
Autonomy
driven culture
professional opportunities
found great friends
amenities
casual friday

Cons

if you are interested in moving into another field, sometimes it is difficult to gain the skills in your current role to get you ready, this is only on the occasion.

Continue to stay aggressive and take risks. I love the areas we are addressing and driving to make our organization better. The key is allowing those of us that are extremely passionate the ability to get involved and grow into the role versus wanting us to already have ALL the necessary skills prior. Talent is exceptional here and sometimes we need people to go to bat for us and our abilities as people. I believe we are moving the needle in this area.

533 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

Great company, positive environment, family friendly!

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Employees take great pride in the company, it's products, and it's mission. I feel proud to be part of such a great company that has such a positive impact in changing peoples lives!

Cons

While I enjoy a fast paced environment, sometimes it doesn't leave a lot of room for training successors. Fortunately, in such a team focused environment, there is support for one another to offset.

A company like no other!

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Stryker has a very unique culture – we are a talent based organization that seeks only the best and the brightest! We are a company that goes above and beyond for our surgeons, patients and of course our employees. We are a strengths based organization, so we work diligently with our employees to place them in roles that are the perfect fit with their attributes.

Cons

Being such a high growth, face paced company – we run fast and hard. At times, we should do a more thorough autopsy on challenges faced throughout projects to prevent them from happening again – and the outcomes should be shared across divisions to create overall best practices.

Our CEO Kevin Lobo, is approachable, open-minded, highly ethical, engaging and inspiring! He personalizes his speeches to his audience which really creates loyalty and connection for the employees. I hope to see the Group Presidents take note of his style and build that same sense of loyalty and inspiration from the groups they lead.

Stryker Response

Apr 23, 2014Director, TA

Our culture is very unique and we seek and retain the most talented people for our organization. We offer opportunities for our employees to move across divisions, roles and departments to grow ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker