There are newer employer reviews for Stryker

Stryker Instruments is the best place to work.

Current Employee - Test Lab Team Supervisor in Kalamazoo, MI
Current Employee - Test Lab Team Supervisor in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Stryker full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Winning attitudes and the satisfied employees who are happy to go to work everyday.

Cons

A lot if type A personalities to deal with.

They are doing an outstanding job. HR can slow things to a crawl so if you can work out that detail Top 100 will easily move to Top 10!!!

530 Other Employee Reviews for Stryker (View Most Recent)

My experience at Stryker was one of the most challenging, fast paced, yet rewarding, experiences I have ever had

Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Engineering Intern in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Stryker as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The people are incredibly helpful and all want you to succeed. The environment is fact paced and forces you to learn and do as much as you can in the shortest amount of time to optimize both your time and the companies. The company focus on each person's individual strengths and looks at helping you grow in the areas that you're good at and focuses little on the things that you struggle with. One of the most positive, exciting, uplifting places that I've ever worked at!

Cons

The pro's can also be considered con's. Since the environment is so fact paced it can be a struggle to learn so much in such a short amount of time. There is not that much the company prepares for you to integrate/transition you into the job, you're rather just thrown into the position which can be difficult but also helps you to grow professionally as well as personally.

Excellent company to work for

Former Employee - Senior Manufacturing Supervisor in Arroyo, PR
    Former Employee - Senior Manufacturing Supervisor in Arroyo, PR

I worked at Stryker full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

People friendly work environment; open to listen new ideas; opportunities for professional growth around the world. Focus on people's talent to perform their responsibilities.

Cons

Working on a FDA regulated manufacturer is always challenging because of all the documentation that is required to do a minimal change on manufacturing processes. If you don't like dealing with a lot of paperwork, I do not recommend you to work for this or any other manufacturer of medical devices.

They have being doing a great job; continue challenging people to improve the products and processes.

There are newer employer reviews for Stryker