Stuart Weitzman

www.stuartweitzman.com
There are newer employer reviews for Stuart Weitzman

Positive environment

I have been working at Stuart Weitzman full-time

Pros

Corporate cares about their employees being genuinely happy and listens to their needs; great wardrobe allowance; very understanding and accommodating; great benefits

Cons

The schedule as a sales associate can be tough: weekends, nights, holidays…. the pay is not much if you don't make commission

Management is great, however I would recommend that they really analyze how stores are doing to determine pay

7 Other Employee Reviews for Stuart Weitzman (View Most Recent)

It's a good company, but the district managers and managers are awful in florida.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Sunrise, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Stuart Weitzman full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like their shoes and sense of style. They have great quality and handcrafted material. Overall in my opinion it's a great company.

Cons

1. The staff are unfair.
    2. The managers are unfair and they never hear what other employers have to say.
    3. Working their has made me unhealthy with the stressful environment and the intimidation from other staff members and managers about our sales.
    4. The other sales associates do not have anyone to consult to and most of them are intimidated by their managers which isn't the impression you would want to receive when coming into work.

Consult with your associates, and help the store get better. Your job is not to intimidate your employers but to help them understand what right and whats wrong while their on the job. Please help to investigate this detrimental environment, due to lack of proper management.

It's a fun place to work

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Stuart Weitzman full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love the perks of getting shoes each season, benefits are not bad, mgmt and regional are easy to talk to and always open for new suggestions and encourages your aspirations. I will review later to see how my career path is laid out.

Cons

Commission retail needs to be done away with in luxury, causes too much bickering and animosity among the associates. Does not truly value each individuals retail experience or what the person brings to the company.

Listen to the associates' suggestions when you ask us what we can do to make this company a better place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Stuart Weitzman