There are newer employer reviews for StubHub

Perfect size, successful growing company, fun space, strong culture, really puts employees and customers first.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at StubHub full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Size - big enough to be meaningful, small enough to be able to change and have significant growth rates.
Cool space. You're expected to watch and be up on sports, music and entertainment - it's playing on TVs throughout the office all day. Frequent opportunities to get free tickets to events. Modest employee discount.
Exciting vision for the future.
Company really walks the walk on putting consumers first.

Cons

Some functions struggle with work life balance.
Pay in some locations and functions is on the lower end

159 Other Employee Reviews for StubHub (View Most Recent)

Great place to work!

I have been working at StubHub as a contractor

Pros

StubHub has a fast paced and great environment to grow your professional skills. Everyone is willing to go the extra mile to make sure our customers (the fans) have a great experience.

Cons

We need to continue to evolve and encourage employees to be open to the changes that are set to take place with our growth and expansion as a company.

Employees really appreciate seeing such dedicated leaders. Contiune to be present at the event and trainings you expect your employees to attend. It reminds us that we are all in this together. Although its good to not forget what it was like being a start up, we have to encourage everyone to move forward into the mature company we would like to become

Lots of exciting opportunities in a rapidly growing and successful company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at StubHub as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

More responsibility and meaningful project opportunities for entry level employees, occasional free tickets to events, ticket discounts, cool and helpful people, opportunities to connect to fans, and you are always encouraged to be a fan - jerseys, baseball caps, and favorite team tees are allowed. It's also really cool and exciting to be at a company that's successful and growing.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to catch up to our success and expansion - we have growing pains and need to adopt new ways of being more efficient.

There are newer employer reviews for StubHub

Worked for StubHub? Contribute to the Community!