StubHub

www.stubhub.com

New Stubber and loving it!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsEveryone is a fan of something and passionate about their career at StubHub. Folks are very welcoming and eager to educate you about the company and culture. Everyone is genuinely nice and very good at what they do. Emphasis on work life balance is incredible!

ConsWith the tremendous growth of the company there are growing pains that are felt by all employees. Roles and responsibilities are constantly being redefined and evolved. I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but something that might not sit well with someone who is not ok with ambiguity and change. There is much opportunity to be found in the evolution, but takes patience as priorities shift.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the support and genuine care of employees going. I have never been at a company that cares and invests so much in the employees.

Encouraged to excel, professionally and personally

I have been working at StubHub full-time for less than a year

Pros: Working for StubHub is one of the best decisions I've ever made. My coworkers are phenomenal, and my work is valued. I am constantly encouraged… Cons: At times there are not enough resources to achieve the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in employees, and value their feedback. Celebrate employees who are fans, and who… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Welcome the the Circus...Gossip, Politics and Unwelcoming

Management (Current Employee) East Granby, CT

I have been working at StubHub full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Front line employees are smart, talented people. The extra… Cons: High School Politics, Management. People have good ideas that they throw against the wall to see it if sticks. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Change the Management! Clean House...especially in Customer Service....It's a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on StubHub.

Worked for StubHub? Contribute to the Community!