There are newer employer reviews for StubHub

New Stubber and loving it!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at StubHub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is a fan of something and passionate about their career at StubHub. Folks are very welcoming and eager to educate you about the company and culture. Everyone is genuinely nice and very good at what they do. Emphasis on work life balance is incredible!

Cons

With the tremendous growth of the company there are growing pains that are felt by all employees. Roles and responsibilities are constantly being redefined and evolved. I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but something that might not sit well with someone who is not ok with ambiguity and change. There is much opportunity to be found in the evolution, but takes patience as priorities shift.

Advice to Management

Keep up the support and genuine care of employees going. I have never been at a company that cares and invests so much in the employees.

Other Employee Reviews for StubHub

1. Encouraged to excel, professionally and personally

I have been working at StubHub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for StubHub is one of the best decisions I've ever made. My coworkers are phenomenal, and my work is valued. I am constantly encouraged to grow professionally, and there is a huge emphasis on work life balance. It is refreshing to be a part of a company that preaches work-life balance and then helps you achieve it.

Cons

At times there are not enough resources to achieve the company or department goals.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in employees, and value their feedback. Celebrate employees who are fans, and who help deliver great products regardless if they are on the tech side or are customer facing.

Welcome the the Circus...Gossip, Politics and Unwelcoming

Current Employee - Management in East Granby, CT
    Current Employee - Management in East Granby, CT

I have been working at StubHub full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Front line employees are smart, talented people. The extra benefits like wearing jeans to work, bagels and give-aways... Awesome Concept.

Cons

High School Politics, Management. People have good ideas that they throw against the wall to see it if sticks. If you aren't liked, forget about getting anywhere with the company. Employee Development sucks but what would you expect from the management they have...

Advice to Management

Change the Management! Clean House...especially in Customer Service....It's a JOKE to say the least.