There are newer employer reviews for StubHub

The ever changing event landscape and entertainment sector makes it fun and easy to always want be engaged.

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

- Competitive Salaries
- Fun engaging subject matter (if you like live events and/or sports)
- Great location and close to multiple options for public transport (ferry, muni, BART)
- The people that work here
- Opportunities with other eBay companies (PayPal, Shopping.com, eBay)

Cons

- Not as many growth opportunities directly within StubHub as the organization is fairly flat as it has the "do more with less" mentality
- Not enough resources focused on continuously being innovative

Advice to Management

Continue to dedicate resources to innovation as StubHub has always been an innovative company, but has fallen a bit behind due to the fast paced sector and driving top line. To re-establish StubHub as one of the most innovative companies, we need continued focus and dedication to "what's new" and staying ahead of the game.

reviews filtered by

Professional and fun in the same sentence—a rarity at a medium-sized internet company.

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

The perks are really the people that surround you. We have our jobs to do but co-workers help keep the workday moving nicely. The location is awesome too. San Francisco—just south of Market/Downtown. Great eats. Easy access to BART, MUNI, Cal-Train and the Ferry. The working hours are fair. I'm in between 8:45-9:00 and out no later than 6.

Cons

The work pace is an unpredictable mix.

Advice to Management

There's an area of opportunity with genuine employee recognition. Sometimes it's the little bits of recognition that can fuel an employee to go the extra miles.

Fast-paced, sports & entertainment meets e-commerce, very smart people, industry leader

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

All of the benefits of being owned by a big company (eBay), but still has a Bay Area start-up feel. Awesome location, (SOMA) San Francisco. Fantastic people. A best-in-class e-commerce company with a lot of innovation ahead. Kicking Ticketmaster's ass.

Cons

Some people think we are scalpers, and we sell our own tickets. We are a marketplace, and a marketing machine.

Advice to Management

Don't get complacent in our success.