StubHub

www.stubhub.com
  www.stubhub.com
There are newer employer reviews for StubHub

Meet the challenge and beat it

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

If you are innovative and have ideas, you will be heard. Going forward is the only direction we know about. Fun place to work, sporting environment, free tickets to games, parties.
Overall a great place to work.

Cons

Still maturing in terms of communication and processes. But we take it as an opportunity as opposed to a drawback.
Not very transparent.

Have more communication and make it more transparent to the employees at all levels.
Telecommuting seems like "Working for home" as opposed to "Working from home".

166 Other Employee Reviews for StubHub (View Most Recent)

The ever changing event landscape and entertainment sector makes it fun and easy to always want be engaged.

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

- Competitive Salaries
    - Fun engaging subject matter (if you like live events and/or sports)
    - Great location and close to multiple options for public transport (ferry, muni, BART)
    - The people that work here
    - Opportunities with other eBay companies (PayPal, Shopping.com, eBay)

Cons

- Not as many growth opportunities directly within StubHub as the organization is fairly flat as it has the "do more with less" mentality
    - Not enough resources focused on continuously being innovative

Continue to dedicate resources to innovation as StubHub has always been an innovative company, but has fallen a bit behind due to the fast paced sector and driving top line. To re-establish StubHub as one of the most innovative companies, we need continued focus and dedication to "what's new" and staying ahead of the game.

Professional and fun in the same sentence—a rarity at a medium-sized internet company.

I have been working at StubHub

Pros

The perks are really the people that surround you. We have our jobs to do but co-workers help keep the workday moving nicely. The location is awesome too. San Francisco—just south of Market/Downtown. Great eats. Easy access to BART, MUNI, Cal-Train and the Ferry. The working hours are fair. I'm in between 8:45-9:00 and out no later than 6.

Cons

The work pace is an unpredictable mix.

There's an area of opportunity with genuine employee recognition. Sometimes it's the little bits of recognition that can fuel an employee to go the extra miles.

There are newer employer reviews for StubHub