Studley
www.studley.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Intern Review

Intern (Former Employee)

ProsJob was flexible and fun and senior management were easily accessible if needed. Also, work environment was casual and people seemed to enjoy their work.

ConsTypical office environment with standard hours. Overall, as an intern there were few downfalls compared to most jobs at that level.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being friendly and cordial towards your employees. I felt comfortable interacting with management and overall was impressed with everything.

Studley is an exceptional place to work

Executive Vice President (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Studley

Pros: Entrprenurial, Aggrsssive culture breeds success Cons: Limited downside - most employees should be part of team. Advice to Senior Management: Increase communication to younger, rising stars. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place for a self-sufficient rainmaker

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Studley

Pros: Good splits Few rules or restrictions Cons: Minimal support for early- to mid-career brokers Limited resources outside of… More
There are newer reviews on Studley.

Worked for Studley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Studley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Studley CEO Mitchell S. Steir. All reviews posted anonymously by Studley employees.