Study Island
www.studyisland.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Study Island, Generally a good company to work for; some drawbacks.

Program Consultant (Sales Representative ) (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsVery supportive of employees. Advances from within. Casual atmosphere. Great colleagues.

ConsStudy Island has been bought by a big equity firm. Since then, sales reps' commission rates were significantly cut. Even when a sales rep makes quota, (which gets exponentially higher every year), usually the rep's commission rate is cut slightly. The end result is that the sales rep's earnings are kind of kept in control no matter how good he or she is.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward top sales reps properly. Pay attention to detail with customer support - which in the past has been one of our strong points. We're growing too quickly to keep up with things properly.

doctor

I have been working at Study Island full-time for more than a year

Pros: enjoying this island very much Cons: hard working is a good income Advice to Senior Management: must work hard No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great stepping stone for young sales rep

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Study Island

Pros: Great program that is easy to sell. Mostly free to… Cons: Low base pay. Each quarter they seem to raise goal and lower commission. When… Advice to Senior Management: The program is wonderful but your reps are what got… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Study Island.

Worked for Study Island? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Study Island reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Study Island CEO Tim McEwen. All reviews posted anonymously by Study Island employees.