StyleMark
www.stylemark.net Ormond Beach, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Started off well, then new US owners came in and closed the company down

Accounting Administrator (Former Employee)
Brampton, ON (Canada)

ProsWorking at Optimax provided a competitve salary, great medical/dental and vision coverage, flex hours, management cares about the employees and relaxed work setting.

ConsWorking at Optimax had downsides of being US owned, no longer around, very little room for promotion, did not provide for education reimbursement, no pension/retirement plan and at times required work to be rushed because of poor planning from some management teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice for management would be to plan in advance more, provide more information to employees on how the company is doing and where the company needed to improve.

I really cared aout my job and was very interested in learning new things

Lead Supervisor for Shiping and Receiving Orders (Former Employee)
    Ormond Beach, FL

I worked at StyleMark full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: People are like family and pull together when in a crises… Cons: Wen it started going out of business things fell apar… Advice to Senior Management: I alwaysgot along with allmanagers. They all made sure you knew what you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company at one time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at StyleMark full-time

Pros: Opportunities offered to current employees to advance to other positions… Cons: The long term employees had vacation time taken away at… Advice to Senior Management: Value the long term employees more by letting them keep… More
There are newer reviews on StyleMark.

Worked for StyleMark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at StyleMark reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for StyleMark CEO Mark A. Ascik. All reviews posted anonymously by StyleMark employees.