There are newer employer reviews for StyleMark

Started off well, then new US owners came in and closed the company down

Former Employee - Accounting Administrator in Brampton, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Accounting Administrator in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I worked at StyleMark

Pros

Working at Optimax provided a competitve salary, great medical/dental and vision coverage, flex hours, management cares about the employees and relaxed work setting.

Cons

Working at Optimax had downsides of being US owned, no longer around, very little room for promotion, did not provide for education reimbursement, no pension/retirement plan and at times required work to be rushed because of poor planning from some management teams.

Advice for management would be to plan in advance more, provide more information to employees on how the company is doing and where the company needed to improve.

9 Other Employee Reviews for StyleMark (View Most Recent)

I really cared aout my job and was very interested in learning new things

Former Employee - Lead Supervisor for Shiping and Receiving Orders in Ormond Beach, FL

I worked at StyleMark full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

People are like family and pull together when in a crises in order to make sure a shipment goes out on time.

Cons

Wen it started going out of business things fell apar and people began arguing over each others jobs.

I alwaysgot along with allmanagers. They all made sure you knew what you were doing and made sure yu always ad enough help to finish your shipment.

Great company at one time

I worked at StyleMark full-time

Pros

Opportunities offered to current employees to advance to other positions before they brought in people from outside of the company

Cons

The long term employees had vacation time taken away at one point and that did not go over well with them

Value the long term employees more by letting them keep previous benefits they've already earned

There are newer employer reviews for StyleMark