Hands on today focus on tomorrow

Current Employee - Catering
Current Employee - Catering

I have been working at Subsea 7 as a contractor for more than 8 years

Pros

safety is one of the reasons Think before you act

Cons

payment differences by area in the world were you work .

Increase salary for loyalty employees

Other Reviews for Subsea 7

Lot of opportunity to learn on different disciplines but not insurance that your efforts and progress will be recognised

Current Employee - Topside Engineer  in  Paris (France)
    Current Employee - Topside Engineer in Paris (France)

I have been working at Subsea 7 full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can work on a wide range of different disciplines whatever your initial qualification.

Cons

Impletation of company policy on all the level and value skill and competence conversion process by considering the experience gained from another position.

Take more time to follow and recognise personnel achievement by evolution

project deck crew

Current Employee - Project Deck Crew
    Current Employee - Project Deck Crew

I have been working at Subsea 7 full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

have a chance to go far in line with new role that company offer and learn new skill or training that the company provide to improve employee skill.

Cons

many employee not happy with the taxs policies that subsea 7 inforce,because we from the Acergy legacy,that been promise by the employer,that we will still with the Acergy lagacy before joining the subsea 7,but now it look like we have to take all the bad policies that we dont like from the subsea7 and lot of our crew leave or go to the other company to get better deal,that make our life very hard because we lose a lot experince crew and now we have a lot new crew that dosent know the boat and we the core crew have to train this new crew so they can fit in the system of work at the vessel,this will coz company some problem in the nearer future because the new crew is not well skilled and do not know the work scope of the vessel and the vessel system.

review the taxs policies and keep the promise that been made,no more lies...Acergy always say that people/employee is important because we do the job and make money for the company,good employee will save a lot of money or profits.

There are newer employer reviews for Subsea 7.

Worked for Subsea 7? Contribute to the Community!