Subsystem Technologies

www.subsystems.com

Good Changes may be coming soon.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Wharton, NJ

ProsIntroduction to Army work force. Liberal time off policy (depending on your supervisor). Salary comparative to industry benchmark.

ConsConfusing administrative procedures. Little to no professional development opportunities offered. The company is contract based so if an employee is on a contract that will not pay for classes, etc. you are out of luck. A career path is non existent. Benefits are expensive.
The company finally realized they needed to have an experienced and competent HR manager and one was hired. She is serious about making Subsystem a better place for people to work. We shall see if management empowers her to make all the changes that would make the company a better place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are your greatest asset, treat them that way!

HR Manager

Human Resources Manager/Generalist (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Subsystem Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits and very good location Cons: Lose of to many contracts Advice to Senior Management: Be fair to your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Subsystem Technologies.

Worked for Subsystem Technologies? Contribute to the Community!