Suburban Hospital
www.suburbanhospital.org Bethesda, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great hospital and great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bethesda, MD

I worked at Suburban Hospital as an intern for less than a year

ProsThe people at the hospital were very friendly and very dedicated to providing good health care to the patients. There was also a very strong sense of community among the employees as well as with respect to the surrounding physical community.

ConsThere were really no cons about working at this hospital. It was really a wonderful and rewarding experience. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Technician working at Suburban Hospital more than 10 years

I have been working at Suburban Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Hospital trying to improve patient experiences. Building a new hospital and… Cons: Old building. Parking is a nightmare, you are shuttled in buses between parking lots to work. Since Johns Hopkins took over, the… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within Suburban instead of hiring Johns Hopkins staff for management jobs. Return to focusing on what is best for the health of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Suburban Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of competent staff, at every level, devoted to patient… Cons: Parking- clinical staff assigned to off campus lots while middle managers park on site. Concerns… Advice to Senior Management: Patient experience at the hospital is influenced by perception of the quality of care provided.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Suburban Hospital.

Worked for Suburban Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suburban Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Suburban Hospital CEO Brian A. Gragnolati. All reviews posted anonymously by Suburban Hospital employees.