Subway
www.subway.com Milford, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Nice people, lousy pay.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Muskegon, MI

ProsGreat people. Time flies. Production nice and easy. Management does well connecting with people. Great local feel. Free sandwiches for hours worked.

ConsPay is minimum wage. Overworked with short staff. Part-time unless manager. No one to back you up if you need to call in.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways put the customer first. No matter how ridiculous they are, smile and listen. Don't talk bad about anyone behind their backs, including customers.

WORST place to work EVER!!! DONT WORK THERE!

Sandwich Artist (Former Employee)
    Holland, MI

I worked at Subway

Pros: -Free drinks when you are working -half price food when you… Cons: -Inconsistant hours (one week i worked 2 horus and the next week i worked 14) -Terrible managment -No discount when you werent working -They only hired a few… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair with your employees! Dont treat them poorly, add some benefits, maybe some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I'm thankful for the experience, but I won't be sticking around.

Sandwich Artist (Current Employee)
    Temple, TX

I have been working at Subway

Pros: Friendly work environment, the work is fairly easy, the food is… Cons: A lot of the employees don't really want to work, customers are rude, the pay sucks,… Advice to Senior Management: Just because your employees work for you, even in low-level positions, they aren't your slaves. Talk to them and treat them with respect, and I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Subway.

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Subway CEO Fred DeLuca. All reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees.