Subway
www.subway.com Milford, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Great door into Customer Service and Business.

Shift Leader (Current Employee)
Hillsborough, NC

ProsWorking with a small-town franchisee, I got to learn important aspects of business ownership. Working with customers face-to-face is a great experience which can open many doors in a plethora of jobs with huge advancement opportunities.

ConsAs an entry-level job, one shouldn't expect pay rates much over minimum wage. If you aren't good with people, this is not the job for you. Also, it is food service. many people aren't cut for the strict requirements and stresses involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on promotions which don't only consist of a new combination of the meats which are already available. The Tuscan Chicken is so popular because it's something different. Our regulars love a new surprise at the beginning of the month.

Could be better

Manager (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Subway full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Subway is a great company to work for. I've only been managing for a short time and I love it. The… Cons: Working at a Walmart location is by far probably the worst place anyone could work at a Subway. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with new ideas for sandwiches. We haven't had a good new one in a long time. Get those ideas from people who work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

sandwich maker

Sandwich Maker (Former Employee)
    Miami, FL

I worked at Subway full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: free food fresh made by me with little effort . Cons: they pay was terrible my coworkers we nice Advice to Senior Management: cant print what i would tell them face to face Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Subway.

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Subway CEO Fred DeLuca. All reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees.