There are newer employer reviews for Subway

Roseville-CA

Current Employee - Subway Sandwich Artist  in  Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Subway Sandwich Artist in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Subway part-time for less than a year

Pros

They are very friendly, kind, and accepting

Cons

At mine, Not a lot of people help you cover when you can't make it too a shift. Often people come in sick because they cannot find anyone to cover. Also they are really disorganized but, it's understandable considering we just got a new owner. I've been there 3 or 4 months and I still haven't learned a lot of stuff (But that was the last owners fault) Slowly I'm starting to learn the ropes, all over it's a very nice business to work for.

Make the cheese's less sticky, there hard to get apart, and send the tomatoes quicker they spoil and we end up wasting a ton of them.

1089 Other Employee Reviews for Subway (View Most Recent)

Easy job but extremely stressful and under appreciated.

Current Employee - Shift Leader  in  Warren, MI
    Current Employee - Shift Leader in Warren, MI

I have been working at Subway part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My manager and co workers are amazing that is pretty much the only highlight of the job. The only other being the regulars that I and the other girls have come to have.

Cons

There are no full time positions. Though if you are a Manager, Assistant Manager,Opener/Closer you get 30+ hours but are still considered part time. No paid vacation or sick days. Everyone is under paid. Only 50% off select food no more free sandwiches. Working alone for up to 4 hours at night (sometimes more if we are slow). Not that great when you are a young women and you happen to get a rush. Under appreciated for all the work you do. Can't be promoted if going to school (college). Extremely hard to move up in this company.

Loved it except some of the odd things the company does

Current Employee - Sandwich Artist  in  Pueblo, CO
    Current Employee - Sandwich Artist in Pueblo, CO

I have been working at Subway part-time for more than a year

Pros

It is actually pretty fun making the sandwiches, bread, cookies, and the prep work.
    easy to understand computer system

Cons

The dishes
    The company is so ridiculously picky about very dumb things like the mayo and mustard go on the meat and all the other sauces go on the veggies, why does it freaking matter? your just going to close the sandwich and they will be on both sides anyway. and much more

There are newer employer reviews for Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!