Subway
www.subway.com Milford, CT 500 to 999 Employees

I am a Shift Lead, Senior Sandwich Artist, and Sandwich Artist

Shift Leader (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsI got the time off that I needed because I did so well and pleased the manager.

ConsThere are NO benefits if you work at Subway. My manager wasn't the best. I didn't know my schedule until about a day or two before the start of the week. It is because of that that I wasn't able to make very many plans (both educationally and socially).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, be involved with the team. Don't just deligate and think you can do whatever because you are the manager. You have no idea how important it is to be involved if you're a manager. Make sure the employees know their schedule in an ample amount of time (probably two weeks in advance, if at all possible)

There is no room for "outside the box" thinking.

Sandwich Artist (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Subway part-time for less than a year

Pros: They offer very flexible scheduling, and it's not hard work.… Cons: They expect you to work like an assembly line machine, but creating personalized sandwiches makes this almost impossible.… Advice to Senior Management: Loosen the reigns a little bit. Give your employees a little more wiggle room to customize a sandwich more appropriately to a customer's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

subway

I have been working at Subway

Pros: flexible hours, great team members, Cons: working by yourself and having to do everything Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Subway.

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Subway CEO Fred DeLuca. All reviews posted anonymously by Subway employees.