Success Academy Charter Schools

www.successcareers.org

Energetic and mission driven -- great people!

Director (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI am so impressed with my colleagues -- a very smart, caring group of professionals fully committed to ensuring that our scholars have the best possible education. You can feel the energy and sense of mission when you walk through the door. The pace is fast and expectations are high which I appreciate. My hard work is recognized and I have a very supportive leadership team. The culture is one of continuous improvement so I have found people very open to feedback and working together to keep making things better.

ConsSuccess Academy is a relatively new, fast-growing organization so it is important to be flexible as the organization continues to develop and change.

High performing public charter school system that demands excellence in teaching

Science Teacher (Current Employee) Bronx, NY

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: * All classrooms supplied with high quality teaching materials: Smart Boards, MAC technology, all teachers receive a MacBook Pro to design and implement technology for… Cons: *extended work hours- the average teaching day starts at 7 AM and runs past 5 PM, most teachers work 10-12 hours per… Advice to Senior Management: *Allow more free time to use feedback an implement it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good first job

I have been working at Success Academy Charter Schools

Pros: Good pay, good people, good learning experience Cons: Long days, bizarre organization style More
There are newer reviews on Success Academy Charter Schools.

Worked for Success Academy Charter Schools? Contribute to the Community!