SuccessFactors

www.successfactors.com

It is a very open, honest culture with a team that heavily supports each other.

Professional Services Consultant (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsLearning experience - on the cutting edge. Everyone is extremely helpful and giving. Culture is open, honest and all cards on the table. Pay is good, benefits are great. Cloud computing allows freedom to work remotely.

ConsExtremely fast paced, everyone is pushed to the edge to get high billable client time. Very little time for maintenance of self or any "out of the box" specialties the clients should have. Get it done, get it done, get it done. And we do.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more help. Encourage work/life balance. Technical writers to document software changes/directions is absolutely necessary.

Greatest disappointment in my career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SuccessFactors

Pros: The Organization is telecommute friendly Their are highly skilled contributors Cons: Work-life balance does not exist Advice to Senior Management: Support highly skilled contributors with increased needed head-count. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

An HR company that has no internal HR focus

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SuccessFactors

Pros: - good people as co-workers - flexible leave benefits Cons: Constantly accumulated technical debt has brought further development to a stand still. It seems that there is more backtracking than any forward momentum in the… Advice to Senior Management: For a company that manages employee performance and motivation for thousands of other companies you should learn from them and treat your employees with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SuccessFactors.

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!