SuccessFactors
www.successfactors.com South San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Misleading and befuddled

Customer Support Advocate (Current Employee)
San Mateo, CA

ProsSome of the brightest, high-performing people work here. People are willing to lend a helping hand when you're in need of assistance. The comp & ben package is very good and there is an "unlimited" PTO plan. A lot of work from home opportunities.

ConsHiring freezes - when your team is under 50% staffing and the workload increases, nobody will help. Before you know it, you will be putting in 12 hour days. There's a lack of work/life balance that they preach. Incompetent managers who fail to recognize the shortcomings of the team. Too many hoops I have to jump through in order to search information on current products. Lack of processes and procedures and job duties are often blurred between several teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf we drink our own champagne, it's time to own up to it. We have an amazing product, but what good is it if your employees are disgruntled and unhappy and don't have a work/life balance? Provide more headcount so we can adequately support our customers and ask us what we'd like changed.

Awesome Work Environment

Web Applications Developer (Current Employee)
    Minnetonka, MN

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Energy Enthusiastic people who are willing to give their all… Cons: None that I can put a finger on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SFSF has the type of leaders that will ask employees to give a high rating

Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee)
    Birmingham, AL

I worked at SuccessFactors full-time for less than a year

Pros: fast paced, pays pretty well, solid product Cons: passive agressive mentality, very difficult to stay for a long… Advice to Senior Management: grow up, you're not saving lives No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SuccessFactors.

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SuccessFactors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SuccessFactors CEO Shawn Price. All reviews posted anonymously by SuccessFactors employees.