SuccessFactors
www.successfactors.com South San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Would be great if they used their own tools...

RSM (Current Employee)
South San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat people from all over the world
Opportunity to transition to the bigger Cloud players (reason for a positive rating on career opps).

ConsPoor Management..."No Jerks" policy does not mean that it's upheld.
Here's company that preaches a great sermon but doesn't follow their own message. Their full Talent Management pitch is around employee engagement and motivating their workforce...unfortunately, managers don't use the performance and goal tools. Sales model is dependent on has extremely poor lead generation and marketing.

Think "Game of Thrones" and HR = Little Finger (watch out).

Advice to Senior ManagementUse the tools that you sell for and use them the same reasons you say they're most effective for.
Be open and honest with the sales team and collaborate with them versus giving directives and unreasonable ultimatums. Just because an employee has been in the company for a a long time...does not qualify them for a management role. Using your 360 tool and cross-referencing what the peers say about them, would be a great way to find this out.

Current Employee

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Remote possibilities, salary and company culture Cons: no career path, no development; disjointed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The promise of no a-holes doesn't apply to upper management

Employee (Current Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SuccessFactors full-time

Pros: great people that had joined the compnay Cons: horrid upper management as they don't apply the corporate culture… Advice to Senior Management: adhere to your corporate policies No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SuccessFactors.

Worked for SuccessFactors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SuccessFactors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SuccessFactors CEO Shawn Price. All reviews posted anonymously by SuccessFactors employees.