Sudler & Hennessey

There are newer employer reviews for Sudler & Hennessey

Lack of innovation

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Sudler & Hennessey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Sudler and Hennessey's location is great. There are some very hard-working folks there who put in the effort and energy to succeed.

Cons

Sadly, all the effort in the world can't make up for a lack of vision. Management showed poor decision making skills. Kissing ass goes further than hard word. Very little reward for effort.

Start favoring smarts and hard work over brown-nosing.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Sudler & Hennessey (View Most Recent)

A truly employee-focused company

Current Employee - Account Group Supervisor in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Group Supervisor in New York, NY

I have been working at Sudler & Hennessey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A company driven to create a positive work environment - not just to be profitable. This fosters an environment where people bring their best to work and are incredibly loyal, committed, and creative, which of course is profitable in the end.

Cons

From what I hear, many people do not receive annual bonuses or raises. This may be true across agencies in recent years, but I hear more whisperings of this sort at Sudler than at my previous agency. My guess is that the most valued employees are appropriately compensated.

Don't be lured by the salary - like the old saying goes "if it's too good to be true, it is"

Former Employee - Terrible in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Terrible in New York, NY

I worked at Sudler & Hennessey

Pros

Not many positive things to say outside of the salary. Word to the wise: they are paying lots of money but it's really not worth it.

Cons

The was without a doubt the most terrible work experience i've ever had. Not only was the entire staff totally incompetent, but the Clients were miserable and the culture was beyond miserable. I would never suggest anyone work at Sudler Digital. Ever.

clean up senior management. get people in there that know what they're doing. learn how to do digital. there is NO REASON for the process to be THAT painful.

There are newer employer reviews for Sudler & Hennessey