SugarCRM
www.sugarcrm.com Cupertino, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Sugar has supported my goals of learning and growing into different roles

Manager, Product Marketing (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I have been working at SugarCRM full-time for less than a year

ProsOpen | Everyone from our CTO to our CEO and CPO are such humble people! They take the time to come by and talk ,explain and teach and interact with everyone! I have felt very encouraged by each one of them and they are the kind of leaders I want to grow into someday! I adore our CPO and draw my inspiration from her and my manager.
Flexibility | I have been with Sugar for about 10 months. I started in capacity of Demand Gen and later felt like I needed to be challenged more. All i had to do was drop a line in an IM chat window to our CPO- OMG! She was all over it and took the time (45 minutes) to talk to me about my career goals and what I wanted to do and how I can get there.
Great Learning Environment | I transitioned into the Products group and work with our VP of Products- she has taken the time to teach me and groom me. I have acquired new skills and everyone on the team (including engineering)has taken the extra effort to be patient with me and teach me as I transitioned.

Our HR department is always open to suggestions- welcoming and works hard to create an inclusive culture. They've always had fun events for all of us to come together and enjoy.

ConsCommute
Wish there were more coffee shops- the one attached to the complex is PRICEY!

Wasted potential

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cupertino, CA

I worked at SugarCRM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Reasonably solid company that has a strong global footprint, decent… Cons: Can't get out of its own way, shoots itself in… Advice to Senior Management: Stick with what works when it's working, don't shove it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SugarCRM is an OK place to work if you are an engineer.

I have been working at SugarCRM full-time for more than a year

Pros: engineering culture, smart co-workers and cool projects to work on… Cons: complex politics, lack of communication and no clear direction for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SugarCRM.

Worked for SugarCRM? Contribute to the Community!

SugarCRM – Why Work for Us?

Why work for SugarCRM? The people. The innovation. The passion. The opportunities. One frequently sees "Sugas" (as we call ourselves) huddled around a desk or white board cranking out ideas or solving a problem. While… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SugarCRM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SugarCRM CEO Larry M. Augustin. All reviews posted anonymously by SugarCRM employees.