SugarCRM

There are newer employer reviews for SugarCRM

Best Company I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at SugarCRM full-time

Pros

I've been working at Sugar for almost a year, and I feel very grateful to have found a workplace that inspires so much excitement and passion for its employees. Sugar is well-positioned in the market, and has experienced amazing growth year after year. To reward its employees, the CEO creates company-wide goals, and once we reach these, all employees receive a great thank you gift - these gifts have included Nexus 7 tablets, mountain bikes and an upcoming 10 year anniversary party in San Francisco, which all employees worldwide are invited to (plane tickets and hotel stays are also covered by the company). Not only does this show Sugar's generosity, but it shows how much the company cares about its employees, and in return, employees are motivated to perform and have a strong sense of loyalty to the company. Management is very receptive to the voice of the employees and welcomes new ideas. High-performing employees are recognized and rewarded. There is a lot of room for career advancement across the company as well.

Cons

The company is experiencing some growing pains as it matures, but nothing uncommon for a company of its size or position.

Doing great! The passion and excitement that management shows for the future of the company is contagious.

84 Other Employee Reviews for SugarCRM (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for SugarCRM