Summit Health

www.summithealth.org

Cool job for recent graduates but not a long term company.

Account Coordinator (Former Employee) Novi, MI

ProsIf you're looking for a job right out of school you can gain valuable work experience to move on to larger companies. It's a great stepping stone. The culture isn't that bad either.

ConsPay is low. Average $15 for Account Manager positions. They start everyone through a temp service. Cost of health benefits are very high which is surprising since they are in the healthcare business. During busy seasons you might work up to an 80 week and if you're a permanent employee you don't get overtime. And there can be too many chiefs at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour account managers in some pods really pass all of their work off to the account coordinators. You might want to set up some guidelines as to what a support team actually means.

Examiner

Examiner (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Summit Health as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Pay rate is very generous Cons: I could not agree more!!!!!! "Payment for services rendered are 60+ days late, bonus and mileage are not paid as agreed. Phone calls are not returned… Advice to Senior Management: Unknown. I really think it depends on your race, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Discriminatory, Biased, Slanderous, and Abusive of their Independent Contractors that work diligently for the company

Wellness Examiner/Clinic Team Lead (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Summit Health as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Reasonable pay per hour. Nothing else, because anything one would think to be a positive aspect… Cons: The leadership is absolutely not objective in their judgement calls and authoritative discretion. A contractor is expected to work within the expectations of a… Advice to Senior Management: Get new management and read the employment/independent contracting laws, then NOTE the difference; read the wage laws, etc.; read… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Summit Health.

Worked for Summit Health? Contribute to the Community!