Summit Solutions

www.summitsolutionsca.com
There are newer employer reviews for Summit Solutions

Very deceptive company, if you work for them you'll be sorry.

I worked at Summit Solutions

Pros

There honestly aren't any I can think of. They make it sound like a dream job but it's actually a commission only sales job and it's impossible to make decent money.

Cons

The actual job is nothing like how they describe it, very mean and insulting people, and it's practically impossible to make decent money.

Summit Solutions Response

May 15, 2014President

Thank you for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to email our HR department if you would like to offer any more specific feedback. We will not keep any managers on staff that are mean or insulting.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Summit Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great people, even greater values and tremendous learning and growth opportunities.

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Summit Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The best reason to work here is the people in the office and the coaching you get from them. The bossman, the admins, the co-workers and other owners are all great people to work with. Everybody is always ready to help you and always ready to coach you on any aspect of business you're interested in. Every week there are competitions to keep employees highly competitive and motivated, and there are extra-curricular activities such as sports nights or just hanging out in a bar, a.k.a, team nights! They coach you on sales, team-building, human resource development, soft skills, hiring, and instill work ethics and the value of goals in your everyday life.

I had an amazing experience with them and will always be grateful to them for coaching and helping me. Anybody who is highly competitive, dynamic, and consider constant growth and learning as key objectives of his/her life should give a shot at this company.

Cons

There is no room for laziness, meager-performance, non-competitiveness, easy-money, or comfort. A little discomfort today will set you for a comfortable life afterwards.

You guys are doing a great job and heading in the right direction.

Stay Away unless you like Door to Door sales

I worked at Summit Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice people, they seem fun and inviting. There are Happy Hours but you have to pay yourself... Pretty much everything comes out of your own pocket.

You learn to have a tough skin and brush people off when they say no LMAO.

Cons

the pay is ridiculously low for the first 2 weeks $200 plus a low commission rate, then its straight commission... I think its 23/25 percent I can't remember... but even then you don't make enough money to even cover gas. You work about 9/10+ hours a day, at least at a retail job you are guaranteed pay...

They even got some girl to quit her full time job to join them without offering a salary, because of the "promise of success" As a college grad, people should be getting at least $20 a hour starting out.. or 40k salary a year don't sell yourself short!

Figure out a better contract with quill/staples so you can pay your employees better.

There are newer employer reviews for Summit Solutions