Summit Solutions

www.summitsolutionsca.com

More than just a "JOB"

Lead Account Consultant (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsThey take you under your wing and really teach you communication skills, business management skills, and leadership skills. Even if you think you already are skilled in sales or training others or communications they teach you how to hone in on these skills and MASTER THEM!

ConsIt's not easy and takes a ton of mental will-power.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up.

Summit Solutions President responded to this review

May 15, 2014

We appreciate your review! You are right, it takes a lot of mental stamina to be in the Account Consultant position. We're glad you feel that you've had great training while working with us.

Fun and Challenging

Account Manager (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Summit Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: We work hard and have a lot of fun. If you just want an easy, slow paced job this probably isn't a right fit… Cons: Long hours; which arn't a problem if you enjoy working… Advice to Senior Management: Keep an eye out for up and coming new managers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best of the best

I have been working at Summit Solutions

Pros: Superb atmosphere, people and company structure. This is a business where… Cons: If you are just looking for a clock in clock out… More
There are newer reviews on Summit Solutions.

Worked for Summit Solutions? Contribute to the Community!