Sun-Sentinel
www.sun-sentinel.com Fort Lauderdale, FL

Working at Sun-Sentinel for the better part of a decade.

Sales (Current Employee)
Broward Highlands, FL

ProsThere is a strong sense of family. Co-workers that care about their peers and are willing to go the extra mile.

ConsNo growth or advancement opportunities. Poor decision making on the part of middle and senior managers. Low morale due to layoffs and indifference by upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBefore deciding on a plan of action, think it through before it's implemented. Saving $100 today may cost $10,000 a month or two later. Open lines of communication with your employees and stop trying to bs them. They know better and so should you.

A steady job, but don't expect much advancement

Production Artist (Former Employee)
    Deerfield Beach, FL

I worked at Sun-Sentinel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Slightly better pay for graphic artist jobs. Full health benefits and the ability to accrue… Cons: The company offers very little or no raises at an employee's yearly review. New positions are very commonly treated as lateral moves so… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on new money-generating ideas and stop bombarding the employees with processes and procedures.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A company with bad judgement

Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Sun-Sentinel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working hour flexibility, enormous commissions and bonuses for sales, lower… Cons: Lack of minority & women diversity in management and salaried… Advice to Senior Management: Be more accepting of change and stop resisting it. Allow new ideas… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sun-Sentinel.

Worked for Sun-Sentinel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sun-Sentinel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sun-Sentinel CEO Howard Greenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Sun-Sentinel employees.