SunBridge Healthcare Corporation
www.sunbridgehealthcare.com Albuquerque, NM 5000+ Employees

Don't Bother Working Here

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)
Bridgewater, NJ

ProsNice co-workers that try their best to do the job.

ConsHad to walk all over the facility to find supplies- which most of the time were out of stock. Director likes to terminate staff for no cause, just like she did at another facility prior to her alleged termination there. Management expects perfection, yet the patients require too much care for the amount of nursing time allotted there. Other nurses frequently did not finish treatments - which then fell on me to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a new DON and clear out all top management .

Nursing Home Administrator

Nursing Home Administrator (Former Employee)
    Westfield, MA

I worked at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Long Term Care facility administration. Company has had excellent… Cons: "Prescriptive Austerity" for those facilities not on track for bottom line. New company leadership making decisions about how to treat each… Advice to Senior Management: Research performance trends prior to making decisions about the state… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Assistant (Current Employee)
    Bowling Green, KY

I have been working at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation part-time for less than a year

Pros: Ok place to work in Cons: No work culture, unable to maintain workforce by management More
There are newer reviews on SunBridge Healthcare Corporation.

Worked for SunBridge Healthcare Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunBridge Healthcare Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunBridge Healthcare Corporation CEO William Mathies. All reviews posted anonymously by SunBridge Healthcare Corporation employees.