SunGard Availability Services
www.sungardas.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Up and coming

King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at SunGard Availability Services full-time for less than a year

ProsThe people I work with are very talented. Our teams are empowered to self-organize and work together within and across their scrum teams. We're building new products using periodic feedback from our customers who are very excited to see our progress every three weeks.

ConsThere are still some corporate functions that remind you that you work for a big company, and sometimes things in some of these corporate areas take longer to get done than one would like.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the momentum going forward.

Good company to work for, but headed in the wrong direction

Network Engineer I (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at SunGard Availability Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great team. Team was very intelligent and highly technical. Senior engineers are great mentors to junior engineers. It was a great place to work and… Cons: Company is starting to outsource a lot of work to India. Many US engineers are being… Advice to Senior Management: Outsourcing to India is not the solution! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

network engineer

Network Engineer II (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunGard Availability Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexiable, good pay, good pay Cons: no bonus, low pay increase Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunGard Availability Services.

Worked for SunGard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunGard Availability Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunGard Availability Services CEO Andrew A. Stern. All reviews posted anonymously by SunGard Availability Services employees.