SunGard
www.sungard.com Wayne, PA 5000+ Employees

Corporate banking professional services

Manager - Professional Services (Current Employee)
Pune (India)

I have been working at SunGard

ProsManaging a team of dedicated professionals who are focussed in delivery. Direct interactions with external clients. Working on Listed derivatives space.

ConsLack of control within India. Control is dictated by segment side persons and they can make arbitrary decisions at times with no reasons for their actions.

No pressure, not much work, mundane tasks, zero bench tolerance, good hike, bad leads and managers

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at SunGard

Pros: You are safe if you are billable. Good hike no matter you… Cons: Bad work and good hike - You will be handicapped Safe till you are billable... Bad management and… Advice to Senior Management: Managenment should be work on building strategy to improve quality and take some bold decisions rather than relying on BU Dont fire good resources if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SunGard

Pros: - - The smart and talented employees and coworkers - -… Cons: - - The base compensation not competitive within the industry -… More

There are newer reviews on SunGard.

Worked for SunGard? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunGard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunGard CEO Russell P. (Russ) Fradin. All reviews posted anonymously by SunGard employees.