SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsRate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. Company seems to be focusing on teammate satisfaction but still has a long way to go.

ConsConstant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not much further to progress to. Relocation package has dramatically decreased in the last few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with the team and honesty about the direction the company is heading without sugar coating it.

Financial Services Rep - aka NSF Manager

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
    Gaffney, SC

I worked at SunTrust full-time for less than a year

Pros: The branch had air conditioning and all the water you… Cons: Everything else. Manager and Asst Manager were unprofessional. Pay was terrible. Required weekend hours. Constant push towards selling product, rather than… Advice to Senior Management: Be professional. Don't send your employees to Sonic to pick you up a corndog and slushie every day. Don't share… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great internship

Intern (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place, great people. Everyone was willing to assist me… Cons: Behind in technology and a little unorganized as far as… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade the technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.