SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

ProsRate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. Company seems to be focusing on teammate satisfaction but still has a long way to go.

ConsConstant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not much further to progress to. Relocation package has dramatically decreased in the last few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with the team and honesty about the direction the company is heading without sugar coating it.

Great internship

Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place, great people. Everyone was willing to assist me… Cons: Behind in technology and a little unorganized as far as… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade the technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Should have been great but wasn't

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Benefits, large enough there are opportunities to move… Cons: Lot's of staff reductions going on right now. Inconsistent policies on work/life issues.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.